Academy Soccer Teams:
Players who are accepted into the Boonville Soccer Academy will receive:
- A soccer ball, two practice t-shirts, and two pairs of match socks that will be issued upon receipt of the equipment fee.
- A minimum of two, 60-minutes practices per week (M-F) organized by our trained coaching staff and scheduled between 5-9p.m. at the Missouri Soccer Park. These intensive training sessions will focus on soccer technique.
- Numbered uniforms (shorts and home/away jerseys) that will be issued upon receipt of the uniform deposit.
- Weekend matches within the M3 and possible “friendly” matches against teams from surrounding areas. The number of matches and tournaments will vary from team to team.
- A one year MYSA membership.
What we expect from our members:
- Consistent attendance at practices and matches.
- Positive attitude, effort, respect, and teamwork at practices and matches.
- Timely payment of any and all fees.
- Participation in fundraisers.
- Proper care and timely return of uniforms at the end of the year or when you leave the club.
- Following the Codes of Conduct any time you are representing the BSA.
Academy Matches: (Fall, Winter (Futsal), and Spring)
Any questions regarding tryouts please contact us.
Listed below are the current cutoff dates for the different age groups: