SELF- SCHEDULE LEAGUE CONCEPT: The purpose of the M3 Missouri Cup Qualifying League (M3CQL) is to provide a platform to self-scheduled four cross-state games for 15U-19U higher division teams. The M3 Missouri Cup Qualifying League (M3CQL) is also designated as a qualifying league for MYSA State Cup.
- The M3CQL is a pilot league that arose to address the needs of Clubs within the areas of St. Louis, KC, and Springfield. Above all, the M3CQL seeks to fill a void for cross state high level competition and also to cut hours off the commutes of all parties participating.
SANCTION: Missouri Youth Soccer Association (MYSA)
COST: 100 USD per game – 4 game minimum.
ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS: Girls and boys, 15U (2004), 16U (2003), 17U (2002) and 19U (2001 and 2000) age groups for the 2018-19 season forward.
FIELD LOCATIONS: Missouri Soccer Park in Boonville Missouri.
- As growing soccer hub between St. Louis and KC, the Missouri Soccer Park has a vibrant and growing community of people at the cutting-edge of the soccer scene. With many talented players, coaches, and renowned clubs already using the premier facilities for cross state competition and training, it is the perfect place to operate this pioneering venture.
LEAGUE FORMAT: 11v11 self -schedule
- With notification of your intent, the games played in this pilot season can be counted toward the 4 games needed to play in the US Youth Soccer National Championship Series Missouri State Cup for the 2019-20 season.
- Games could start as early as August 1 if teams are available.
- Your choice of 1 or 2 games on available your play days.
- The M3CQL will utilize standings and Youth Soccer Ranking USA (ranks 98,000 youth soccer teams in the USA based upon the results of more than 612,000 games played since August 1st 2016 )